If you want to give better play to the role of TFT-LCD display modules
components, you have to understand the functional characteristics of these components. XIANHENG TECH will introduce the functions of each part of TFT-LCD display modules in detail.
The TFT-LCD display modules is equipped with a semiconductor switch for each pixel, and its processing process is similar to that of large-scale integrated circuits. Because each pixel can be directly controlled by a point pulse, each node is relatively independent and can be controlled continuously. This design not only improves the reaction speed of the display screen, but also can accurately control the display grayscale. Therefore, the color of TFT liquid crystal module is more realistic.
The functions of each part of TFT-LCD display modules are described below:
1. Light diffuser: after the light emitted by the backlight passes through the light diffuser, it can be evenly distributed to each pixel.
2. Storage capacitance: its capacity is about 0.5PF. its poles are connected with the transparent display electrode / transparent common electrode. Because the capacity between the transparent display electrode and the transparent common electrode is about 0.1PF, It can not keep the voltage until the next time the picture is updated (for example, when the refresh rate is 60HZ, the holding time is about 16MS), so it needs to be maintained with the help of storage capacitance.
3. TFT: thin film transistor, a switching device that determines whether the liquid crystal is charged or not (the thin film transistor only turns on or off, and when the thin film transistor is on, the voltage is output from its source, Charge the liquid crystal and storage capacitor, the charging voltage is determined by the LCD driving circuit).
4. Row electrode: the scanning electrode, also known as the gate bus, is connected to the gate of the thin film transistor in each subpixel.
5. Column electrode: the signal electrode, also known as the drain bus, is connected to the drain of the thin film transistor in each subpixel.
6. Glass bottom plate: used for isolation.
7. Polarized glass plate: that is, polarizing plate, inner polarized glass plate 1 is horizontal opening, outer polarized glass plate 2 is vertical opening.
8. The transparent display electrode is connected with the source of each thin film transistor and forms a charging electrode with the transparent common electrode to charge the liquid crystal in each pixel.
9. Color filter: also known as color filter, is a piece of glass made up of many transistors. The LCD screen displays a color image, which is usually achieved by adding a color filter between the transparent common electrode and the polarized glass plate. When the light passes through the liquid crystal layer, it passes through the color filter. Because the color filter is arranged horizontally in red, green and blue, the R, G and B colors are divided into three independent points, each corresponding to one sub-pixel. On the other hand, the adjacent R, G, B points have different gray changes and form one pixel at the same time, and many pixels have different gray changes. From the principle of space addition and color mixing, we can see a color picture.
Shenzhen XIANHENG is an industrial tft lcd modules supplier
, through high-quality LCD products and display driver solutions for terminal equipment display and touch control. Up to now, the products have been widely used in vehicle, medical, military industry, intelligent transportation, finance, security, electric power, industrial site and other industries. XIANHENG specializes in the production of touch screen display, liquid crystal display and industrial touch display and other high-tech products. According to the needs of customers to provide a variety of liquid crystal supporting products: bright liquid crystal display screen, liquid crystal drive board, touch screen, all kinds of liquid crystal special wire, etc., to produce industrial display. Any questions please feel free to contact us with e-mail to email@example.com