How to Maintain the Touch Screen?
Views : 502
Author : China touch screen supplier
Update time : 2021-05-06 17:37:13
When we use the touch screen, there may be some failures, such as insensitivity. If you touch the surface, the response of the touch screen is slow, it may be that the touch screen system is old, the internal clock frequency is too low, or it cannot move because there are water droplets on the touch screen surface, in order for the touch screen to return to rapid response, the system must be replaced or upgraded, or wipe the touch screen surface with a dishcloth. So how to better maintain the touch screen is very important.
In general, this is common for multi-touch displays, but care should be taken to maintain them. In the use of detailed operation, we must also pay attention to the following supplementary points that do not pay attention to:
1. Touch panel is made of glass and should be handled with care so as not to break.
2. The contact surface of touch panel is conductive film. If the protective film is torn off, it is absolutely forbidden to press the surface of the product with nails, pencils, ballpoint pens or other sharp objects to avoid soiling and scratching the lcd product.
3. Do not stick oil, water and other liquids to the surface of the lcd product.
4. When there is a stain on the surface of the LCD screen, you can gently touch the alcohol with a skimmed cotton ball or dust-free cloth, gently wipe the surface of the display screen, and do not infiltrate the alcohol into the lcd product.
5. Avoid using and preserving organic solvents or corrosive gases (acid gases, etc.).
6. When installing the display machine, choose non-corrosive glue to fix the lcd product.
LCD Controller Boards: Everything You Need to Know
Discover LCD Controller Boards: The Ultimate Guide. Learn everything you need to know about these essential components, from types to functions. Improve your electronics knowledge today!
2023: The Best Brand of LCD Display Screens for Your Needs
Discover the Best Brands of LCD Display Screens for Your Needs" - This informative article explores the advantages of top brands like Samsung, Dell, XIANHENG, BOE, and INNOLUX for those seeking high-quality LCD displays.
OLED vs LCD: What's the Difference and Which is Better?
Whether OLED or LCD is the best choice based on whether you're in the market for a new screen or smartphone. Although each system has pros and drawbacks, you should be knowledgeable of some major variances between the two while making a purchase. We'll discuss the distinctions between OLED and LCD in this article and guide you in picking the appropriate one for your needs.
Know more about LCD technology?