Industrial LCD screen is a general term for LCD screens that can meet the needs of applications in harsh environments (high temperature, low temperature, highlight, etc.). It mainly refers to those LCD screens that have a wide temperature (operating temperature above-30,000,000) and highlight (brightness above 400 lumens, which can work well in strong light).
The application range of Industrial LCD screen is more and more extensive. They are mainly used in industrial automation display, military, industrial handheld equipment, medical treatment, smart home and other fields. Industrial LCD screen is designed and produced according to the technical requirements of professional display equipment, and the requirements for the display screen are very high.
So what are the characteristics of Industrial LCD screen?
1. The material selection of Industrial LCD screen is very strict. This is to ensure the high standard requirements of the industrial market.
2. Industrial LCD screen has the advantages of small size, light weight, large display area and high stability, so the display effect is very fine.
3. Industrial LCD screen has the characteristics of high brightness and high definition. The definition can reach 1080p, the high color saturation can reach 92%, the high brightness of 500~3000cd/m2, and the high contrast of 3000.
4. Industrial LCD screen has a long service life. It can basically last for a long time and work 24 hours a day. The service life of Industrial LCD screen can be as long as 5-10 years, which is more durable than the average LCD screen.
5. Industrial LCD screen has the characteristics of non-radiation, low energy consumption, energy saving and environmental protection. And compared with CRT displays, Industrial LCD screen consumes only 1/3 of the power consumed by CRT.
Explore the revolutionary journey of touch screen technology, its seamless integration into LCD displays, and its widespread impact across industries, enhancing user experiences and opening up new possibilities for digital interaction.
In this comprehensive guide, we explore the specifications, features, and key applications of each panel, shedding light on their suitability for various industries. Let's dive in and discover the technological prowess of BOE's 18.5-inch LCD display panels.