Common Problems of Capacitive Touch Screen
Views : 719
Author : Capacitive touch screen supplier
Update time : 2019-11-29 11:42:43
Capacitive touch screen has been widely used in our social life, so what problems do we usually encounter when using capacitive touch screen?
1. If the user is using capacitive touchscreen, it is recommended that when using it for the first time, first correctly install the drivers needed for capacitive touchscreen according to the relevant instructions. Then click "start" / "Program" / "Microtouch Touchware" on the screen in turn with your fingers to run the screen calibration program. After the calibration is completed, the system automatically stores the calibrated data in the register of the controller. There is no need to calibrate the screen after rebooting the system later.
2. If you re-change the display resolution or display mode of the touch screen during the operation of capacitive touch screen, or adjust the refresh rate of the touch screen controller and feel that the cursor does not correspond to the touch point, Must re-calibrate the touchscreen system.
3. In order to ensure the normal operation of the capacitive touch screen system, in addition to ensuring the correct installation of the system software, we must also remember not to install two or more touch screen drivers on one host. This can easily lead to conflicts while the system is running, which makes the touchscreen system unable to use properly.
4. don't let water droplets or other soft things stick to the surface of the touch screen, otherwise it is easy for the touch screen to mistakenly think that the surface acoustic wave screen is incorrect caused by hand touch. In addition, when removing dirt from the surface of the touch screen, the user can carefully wipe outward from the center of the screen with a soft dry cloth or detergent, or use a dry soft cloth dipped in industrial alcohol or glass cleaning solution to clean the touch screen surface.
5. When touching a certain position of the capacitive touch screen with your finger, the touch screen does not respond, it is very likely that the position of the touch is not accurate, and the cursor cannot be positioned correctly of course. If the cabinet shell presses the touch area, the user can increase the distance between the cabinet and the display screen. if the display case presses the touch area, the user can try to loosen the screws of the display case.
XIANHENG TECH is a professional capacitive touch screen supplier located in Shenzhen, the largest electronics city in China. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us to [email protected].
A Guide to the Different Types of LCD Displays
Discover the best LCD display for your needs with our comprehensive guide. Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of different types of LCDs and make an informed decision.
Understanding IPS and TN Displays: A Comprehensive Guide
When it comes to choosing a display for your computer or mobile device, the options can be overwhelming. Two popular types of displays are In-Plane Switching (IPS) and Twisted Nematic (TN) displays. In this article, we will explain what IPS and TN displays are, how they differ, and which one might be right for you.
The Importance of Custom Displays
A custom display is a kind of display equipment that can be customized according to customer requirements, and it has been widely used in various industries. The importance of custom displays is that they can meet the individual needs of customers and improve production efficiency and product quality. This article will explore in depth the benefits and applications of custom displays and how to choose custom display manufacturers.
Know more about LCD technology?