LCD liquid crystal display
is a very common display nowadays. It has the advantages of small size, light weight, power saving, low radiation and easy to carry. No matter what kind of electronic products, heat dissipation is very important, which affects the use and life of the equipment to a certain extent. So, how does the LCD display
Heat dissipation method for LCD display:
1. Aerodynamics, which uses the shape of lamp shell to produce convective air, is a low-cost way to enhance heat dissipation.
2. Thermal conductive plastic shell. When plastic shell is injected, it is filled with thermal conductive material and added with thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of plastic shell.
3. Aluminum fin is a common method of heat dissipation. Aluminum fin is used as part of the shell to add heat dissipation area.
4. Exterior radiation heat dissipation treatment, radiation heat dissipation treatment on the exterior of the lamp shell, simple is to paint radiation heat dissipation paint, can use radiation method to take heat away from the exterior of the lamp shell.
5. Heat conduction tube heat dissipation, using heat conduction tube skills, heat from the LCD full-color display chip to the shell heat dissipation fins. In large-scale lamps, such as street lamps, is a common design.
6. Fan heat dissipation, the lamp shell with a long-lived high-efficiency fan to strengthen heat dissipation, this method is low cost, good effect. However, changing fans is cumbersome and unsuitable for outdoor use, which is relatively rare.
7. Liquid bulb, using the packaging skills of liquid bulb, fills the bulb with the clear liquid with higher thermal conductivity. This is now in addition to the principle of reflection, the use of LCD chips out of the surface of heat conduction, heat dissipation skills.
8. Integration of heat conduction and heat dissipation--the application of high thermal conductivity ceramics. The purpose of heat dissipation of lamp housing is to reduce the working temperature of LCD full-color display panel chip. Because the expansion coefficient of LCD chip differs greatly from that of our usual metal thermal conductivity and heat dissipation material, it is impossible to weld LCD chip directly, so as to avoid high and low temperature thermal stress destroying the chip of LCD full-color display panel. The thermal conductivity of the new high thermal conductivity ceramic material is close to that of aluminium, and the expansion system can be adjusted to synchronize with the LCD full color display chip. In this way, heat conduction and heat dissipation can be integrated, and the intermediate process of heat conduction can be reduced.