Effect Of Excessive Temperature On LCD Display Screens
Views : 1393
Author : LCD Display Screens supplier
Update time : 2020-01-11 15:21:07
The specification of the LCD display screeens will specify the storage temperature and operating temperature range. Too high or too low temperature may cause problems with the LCD display. So, what effect will the high temperature have on the LCD display?
The main results are as follows:
1. The high temperature has a devastating effect on the LCD display screen.
(1) LCD is generally packaged with silica gel. If the junction temperature exceeds the solid phase transition temperature (usually 125C), the encapsulated material changes to the rubber state and accelerates the thermal expansion very quickly, which leads to the open circuit and failure of the LCD LCD screen.
(2) when the working temperature of the LCD screen exceeds the maximum load temperature of the chip, the luminous rate decreases rapidly, resulting in light decay, and the life of the LCD is reflected by the light decay, that is, we usually say that the brightness of the LCD screen becomes lower and lower when it is used for a long time.
2. The reason why temperature affects the luminous rate of LCD screen.
The main results are as follows: (1) with the increase of temperature, the concentration of electrons and holes will increase, the width of the band gap will decrease, and the electron mobility will decrease.
(2) High temperature will shift the blue wave peak of the chip to the direction of long wave, so that the wavelength of the chip does not match the wavelength of the phosphor, so that the efficiency of external light extraction from LCD becomes lower.
(3) with the increase of temperature, the quantum efficiency of phosphor decreases, the light output becomes less, and the LCD light output becomes less, which finally leads to the decrease of the brightness of LCD screen.
(4) the morphology of silica gel is greatly affected by temperature. With the increase of temperature, the internal heat of silica gel increases, and the refractive index of silica gel decreases, which leads to the light efficiency of LCD screen.
To sum up, it can be concluded that a reasonable and appropriate temperature is the focus of the work of the LCD screen, as long as the user can operate according to the specifications can be used normally.
A Guide to the Different Types of LCD Displays
Discover the best LCD display for your needs with our comprehensive guide. Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of different types of LCDs and make an informed decision.
Understanding IPS and TN Displays: A Comprehensive Guide
When it comes to choosing a display for your computer or mobile device, the options can be overwhelming. Two popular types of displays are In-Plane Switching (IPS) and Twisted Nematic (TN) displays. In this article, we will explain what IPS and TN displays are, how they differ, and which one might be right for you.
The Importance of Custom Displays
A custom display is a kind of display equipment that can be customized according to customer requirements, and it has been widely used in various industries. The importance of custom displays is that they can meet the individual needs of customers and improve production efficiency and product quality. This article will explore in depth the benefits and applications of custom displays and how to choose custom display manufacturers.
Know more about LCD technology?