Use and Maintenance of LCD Modules from Professional LCD Display Supplier
Views : 787
Update time : 2019-05-07 10:11:38
Some customers asked how to do the daily maintenance of lcd modules. As a professional LCD display supplier in China, Xianheng has professional pre-sales and after-sales service. Today I will tell you how to use and maintain the tft-lcd modules.
1. The external lead of LCD module must not be misconnected. Otherwise, overcurrent and overvoltage may cause damage to LCD module components.
2. When the LCD module is used below the specified working temperature range, the display response is very slow. When the LCD module is used above the specified working temperature range, the whole display surface will show a full display state. This phenomenon is not that the module is damaged, but that everything will return to normal as long as the LCD module is restored to the specified temperature range. If the temperature is lower than the crystallization temperature, the liquid crystal will crystallize, destroy the orientation layer and make the device scrapped; if the temperature is too high, the liquid crystal will become isotropic liquid, lose the liquid crystal state, and lose the function of the liquid crystal device.
3. When LCD module uses access power supply and disconnects power supply, it must be stably connected with positive power supply (5 +0.25V) before input signal level.If the input signal level is input before or after the power supply is stabilized, the IC circuit in the module may be damaged.
4. Contrast and viewing angle of lattice LCD module display are closely related to temperature and driving voltage. Therefore, if VEE is adjusted too high, it will not only affect the display, but also shorten the service life of the module.
5. When there are water droplets on the LCD screen, wipe them quickly: long contact with water droplets will make the screen discolored or spotted.
6. Do not touch the IC on the PCB board on the back of the LCD module to prevent the short circuit of the adjacent pins.
7. Pressing the LCD display part forcefully will produce abnormal display. At this time, cut off the power supply, wait a moment, re-power, that is to restore normal.
8. When there is a stain on the LCD screen, wipe it quickly with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
Above is the general knowledge of the daily use and maintenance of LCD modules. If you have any questions or purchasing intentions about LCD screens, please feel free to contact Xianheng and send an email to [email protected]. We will serve you wholeheartedly.
LCD Controller Boards: Everything You Need to Know
Discover LCD Controller Boards: The Ultimate Guide. Learn everything you need to know about these essential components, from types to functions. Improve your electronics knowledge today!
2023: The Best Brand of LCD Display Screens for Your Needs
Discover the Best Brands of LCD Display Screens for Your Needs" - This informative article explores the advantages of top brands like Samsung, Dell, XIANHENG, BOE, and INNOLUX for those seeking high-quality LCD displays.
OLED vs LCD: What's the Difference and Which is Better?
Whether OLED or LCD is the best choice based on whether you're in the market for a new screen or smartphone. Although each system has pros and drawbacks, you should be knowledgeable of some major variances between the two while making a purchase. We'll discuss the distinctions between OLED and LCD in this article and guide you in picking the appropriate one for your needs.
Know more about LCD technology?