LCM panel using traditional air-bonding touchscreen will have a series of disadvantages. If the product has high requirements for LCD touch screen, then the LCM panel on the market can not meet the requirements. In this case, you can use optical-bonding touchscreen, so what are the advantages of optical-bonding touchscreen?
Let's start with a few obvious disadvantages of tape-bonding touchscreen:
1. Easy to produce water vapor condensation.
2. Dust is easy to enter.
3. The contrast is relatively weak.
4. Strong reflection of the surface.
5. The transmittance of light is relatively low.
6. Poor impact resistance.
7. The reliability of assembly strength is poor.
Then let's talk about the advantages of optical-bonding touchscreen:
1. Prevent water vapor and its condensation.
2. Dust prevention.
3. the readability in outdoor sunlight is increased by 400%.
4. Lower reflection of the surface.
5. the impact resistance has been increased by 300%.
6. Super mechanical strength to resist the effects of vibration, low air pressure and extreme weather.
7. Thinner design is possible.