12 Tips For Using Capacitive Touchscreens
Views : 311
Author : Capacitive Touchscreen supplier
Update time : 2021-12-09 16:42:25
Compared with the resistive touch screen, the capacitive touchscreen is more accurate and easier to support multi-touch. But good things are generally more delicate, so the use and maintenance has also become a problem. The following is a summary of 12 capacitive touchscreens using tips.
1. The capacitive touch screen does not need pressure to generate a signal, but only needs to touch it gently.
2. Unlike the resistive touch screen, which needs to be calibrated regularly, the capacitive touch screen only needs to be calibrated once or not at all after production.
3. Do not use corrosive organic solvents to wipe the surface of the touch screen film, such as industrial alcohol.
4. The touch screen is made of glass, and the edges of the glass are sharp. Please wear gloves / finger covers when assembling.
5. the touch screen is fragile glass, so don't exert a strong impact on the touch screen when assembling.
6. Avoid directly picking up the lead and picking up the touch screen to avoid pulling on the part of the lead.
7. No bending action can be carried out in the part of the lead-out wire strengthening plate.
8. The phenomenon of folding in half is not allowed in any part of the lead line.
9. When assembling, the lead line must be inserted horizontally and cannot be folded and inserted in half at the root of the reinforcing plate.
10. when taking and putting products, you need to operate on a single chip and handle them gently to avoid products colliding with each other and scratching the surface of the products.
11. When cleaning the surface of the product, please wipe it with a soft cloth (deerskin) dipped in petroleum ether.
12. The film surface of the touch screen is the touch surface, that is, the front of the product; the glass surface is the non-touch surface, that is, the back of the product.